6.4.12

Excerpt from a Conversation w/ Donald Glover

Me: ...hi.
CG:  hey
Me: uh..I..that was a great show. (pauses) ....I don't know why, but I'm really nervous right now.
CG: why?!
Me: I don't know.
CG: you look really familiar. 
Me: huh?
CG: yeah, your face does. have you come to a show before?
Me: no, I just stalk you
CG: (nervous laugh)
Me:  will you sign my ticket?
CG: yeah sure. (signs ticket)
Me: (points to brace) how's your foot doing?
CG: better! this was my first show since it happened.
Me: yeah, I heard. I was so bummed because I wanted to see you perform at the woodies 
CG: yea I know! it happened right before. I was so sad, I'm sorry!
Me: no it's okay, things involving me and wood usually end in tearful apologies
CG: (throws head back and laughs)
Me: *dies*

No comments:

Post a Comment